Friday, January 31, 2003

*sigh* I'm back for lunch and I have a few minutes before I have a meeting with my manager. Wehn I returned I recieved a most disturbing phone call from my ex-wife's boyfriend (husband to be). He left this message screaming at me becasue Rachel and I got into it last night about how I couldn't claim both kids, despite the fact I gave her $12,000 and had Bekah for 3 months this past summer without her being able to pay back some of the child support and Tommy coming and living with me in the middle of November. I stuck to my guns and told her I'm tired of being nice and getting rolled over by her. When she is in dire straights I'm supposed to do whatever I can to help, "for the good of the children", mind you. Then when I run into trouble, she gets mad at me because I get upset she can't be a little flexible.

Not only was this message of his loud and obnoxious, but he called me a son-of-a-bitch twice, cock sucker and mother fucker a couple times as well. I don't believe he breathed as he spoke letting out in one long rush begging me to call him. I deleted the message and called Rachel and flat out told her I wouldn't speak to him. If she and I have issues then they are between us, not him and me. I understood they talk over things, but it really doesn't involve him. I'm sure he will threaten to beat me up or some other shit. Isn't that what truck drivers do? Sterotyping aren't I? Well of all the things I know about him, it rings true. I told her that if we have issues then they become between the two of us.

sigh

Well at least I have my car fixed and back in my possession. Woo hoo.

me

No comments: