Sunday, January 05, 2003

An obligatory post here on a Sunday morning. I sauntered over to work to check my email and grab some files for home. Imagine my surprise when I click onto my blog and it has broken out into song!

Oh well gald I could motivate some to strain unused talents *grin*. Nothing all that much to report. Last night I listed all the current ideas I have in production. I have started EIGHT separate books all with unique ideas unto themselves and have left them to sit. *sigh* Can you say I've made myself discouraged? I would really like to get some steam behind one or more of these ideas and finish them before I develop another half-baked idea. Don't you hate when an idea is only half-baked? The outside is golden brown, but the inside is cold and slimy. They taste awful and when you try to pick your fork through them, the consistancy makes you gag. No more half-baked ideas!

Okay I should run now. Things to do...

me

No comments: