Thursday, January 09, 2003

Lunch time brought me to the time when I'm supposed to go to the gym. But alas I sidestepped it since I have put in my fair share of time hoofing it up and down the court. I was up til 12pm last night and got up at 5:30. Anywhoo enough with that...I skipped out on my lunch time sweatfest and went over to Culver's - a Wisconsin FastFood joint- across the street, but I was good I had a chicken cashew salad and plodded around on my notepad. Sometimes I feel so anti-social, but no one expects me to go to lunch so I flew solo.

So I wrote...I came up with this poem and I'm not sure how it got stuck in my brain, but this is what I came up with. No one was around to inspire it. Maybe it was the hope of someone? Sheesh I'm getting all psychoanalytical with myself. Eeek.

As she passed...

One thing I didn't want to write was a gloomy poem and I thought this was sweet and romantic. I also wrote a page of a story out of the blue as if I needed to write. It didn't matter what as long as I concocted a story. It reminded me of phone calls and IMs to Michelle where I would begin to make something up because she asked for a story and off the top of my head I'd give her one.

me

No comments: