Wednesday, January 15, 2003

Thanks nat and Katt for those nice comments. I do what I can. I'm surprised that last entry came out so well. It was all done in one sitting without much editing as you can tell by a couple of typos and some verb tenses.

Last night cable tv was installed in our meager household. I've can watch more channels than I can ever imagine and I now have internet connect at home once again. Woo hoo. I'm free again. Thank God I'm free again.

I'm in the middle of three books; LOTR part 1, Catcher in the Rye, Dreamcatcher (steven king). I think when my financies turn around I might collect all of Dave Matthews band stuff, I really like the guitar cords they are powerful. I haven't heard much from his new album, but everything I do hear has a great vibe for me. It puts me into a writing mood. Sometimes I'll listen to New Age type of music to settle my brain to write, something melodic, but without words to confuse me with.

Giddy Up and go on little doggie...

me

No comments: