Thursday, January 02, 2003

2003! A new year with new love and laughter as one might say! :) I'm just glad this last one is over. A new place which has impressed not only myself, but my son as well so it can't be all that bad! Everything seems to be working well and we have most of the things unpacked. I went through some boxes I hadn't touched in a couple of years. You know those things you keep for memory sake. I found a few old stories and one I wrote I don't even remember. I still even have my first short story. Heh it was bad! I'm gald I can at least see that I've made improvements over the past ten years.

I suppose I should saunter back to work. It has been a while since I've had to put my nose to the grindstone. It is all dull and rough now it is going to be difficult to do now. Heh.

me

No comments: