Wednesday, January 22, 2003

I've been hard at work trying to get ready for tomorrow's work trip. I think the software is ready to go, but now I have to get my machine ready and update the software into our sourcesafe site. My car rental is a PT Cruiser, so that is cool. I'll be able to drive around in style. I'm picking up Bekah tomorrow night, so I have to drive to madison from milwaukee, so I'll get my mileage in tomorrow. Rachel is giving me crap about being there by 5:30 so they aren't late for some yee-hawin cowboy concert. I'm tempted to show up a little late just to piss them off, but I'm too nice of a guy and will try my best to get there in time. On top of all that, Rebekah is sick and has a sore throat so I might get a sick baby all weekend. *sigh*

Everything else is going fine. I had some interesting comments on my cowboy poem. Someone thought I could get it published. So I'm thinking I might try too. Might as well what good are they sitting on my hard drive? As far as my prose writing, I'm still keeping it up each night, but I think tomorrow night my notebook is going to have to share room with my little girl (she likes to sleep with me.) Oh well, I have the blahs this afternoon. I need to finish this work up, but I want to do something fun instead. Ugh.

me

No comments: