Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Will Wheaton has a nifty blog. Even though the popularity is astounding I wonder if it becomes an issue of 'having' to post. Heh. What the hell would I do if I 'had' to post something everyday? I suppose I'd do it, but with so many things going on I'd end up forgetting and well it would end up like this site? Six months would drift by and then, "BAM!" Hey Bob got a wild hair up his lily white ass and posted something. And yes folks it is lily white.

It is day two of the write a short story contest and guess how many words I've gotten down on paper? I'll give you a hint. The contest expects about a five thousand word story. For those with poor math skills, that would be a thousand words a day. To take a step further, I'm supposed to have two thousand words completed by the time I go to bed. Maybe I should be doing something about it.....

I'm growing a goatee again. Not sure if I look better or not, but I suppose with the colder months on their way it will keep my chinny chin chin warmer. It's at the first week stage where it feels wierd. Enough length to play with, but not enough to be comfortable. It would help if my facial hair grew a little faster. Soon I'll be complaining that its growing too fast.

I solved a major web database issue today. We are working on a site that will read a database and dynamically place pics and text into a flash file. I think this is going to work great. Jennifer(my graphic assistant) is quite amazing with design. She does a pretty good job with art as well, but her real talent is making things look good. I've come to learn that I need to stop inputing my ideas (when I get going, its hard to stop) and let her do what she does best and she's darn good at it.

checking out now...

No comments: