Wednesday, February 25, 2004

It seems like I've been working two jobs the last few days as I've tried to get the notes together for the Nor-lake proposal and contuing to work on my current project. I struggled with a bug today that I finially conquered. So we can send a release off to the customer tomorrow after I spend some time with an accountant.

The problem is that I haven't felt like doing much writing the last couple of days. I did get a nice chunk done Monday night. This is Wedensday right? I want to think it is the day before. Time seems to be fleeing quicker than I can count it. Although sometimes I feel like it is a blessing. Get my time in and then I can check out. Heh.

Other than working, life has been pretty drab. Haven't been able to do a whole lot. I'm trying to backup my DVDs, but that is a slow process. It take about an hour for each one and it eats at the cpu so I try to start the large stretches of time when I know I'll be afk or something.

babble babble babble....

-6267-
me

No comments: