Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Forever. Okay so it hasn't been that long since I wrote anything of substance, but it has been almost a week since I opened up my word document and typed. Work really has been a bear. Today I went to my new accountant and gave him all my paperwork. He told me go find more money I spent last year and hurry up and spend more money before April 1st. I'm going to incorporate my business then. I told him I had my eye on a plasma TV he snickered and said it had to be business related. Isn't Tech TV a business related expense. It is like having a industry class piped into your home everyday. He said no.

Well I went away for too long. I sought a decent price for a new laptop since mine is turning into a dog. When you are running AutoCAD and trying to compile programs, you need something with a kick. I think this would be an excellent choice as a business expense. I'm looking at the
HP ZD7000 series with the following options:

P4 3.2 Processer w/ hyperthreading (need to see if this is worth $100 more
XP Home (I'll put Pro on it)
512 MB of RAM (If I lose the hyperthreading I'll bump this up to 768)
60GB 5400 RPM (Faster HD or More space...tis a toss up at this point for me. I went with faster)
4x DVD+RW/R CD-RW (I wanted a DVD burner on this machine as well. I'll spend the xtra for 4x)
54g wireless (Not sure if I want this. Need to check two things. First being integrated does it inhibit the signal and will g work with b?)
128 MB FX 5600 GeForce...biggest video ram (makes a big difference)
Docking station...I need that

2298.99 with $200 in rebates....whee...

I need sleep. Night all.
-6267-
me

No comments: