Thursday, March 04, 2004

Thursday already? What the hell happened to the week? Wasn't it Monday only yesterday? *sigh* I feel like I'm running backwards while the rest of the world is passing me by.

On a fun note, I bought the laptop. Its HUGE!!! Its like a mini theatre on the road. I'm trying to get everything installed for work.

I met with my old boss Randy. We are both operating our own businesses and interconnect from time to time to provide each other opportunities. I also got to show off my new toy. Randy got me a DVD. The Tick live action TV series on DVD. I've never really watched it. I hope I'm not disappointed. I loved the cartoon and the comic. I've been a fan of it since the second or third issue almost a decade ago. Why did Randy do such a dasterdly thing? While I used to have many a Tick object in my cubical while at MasterGraphics.

I did some writing last night after I blogged. It felt great. Wish I wasn't so busy and I'd do some more. But things are going well I suppose despite the busy schedule. Well I suppose I better get a move on it.


-7432-
me

No comments: