Wednesday, March 03, 2004

I'm supposed to be working. I'm way behind, but here I am staring at my blog. My list of things to do grows each day. I didn't get much done today other than spend some money. I'm supposed to make the money not spend it. Heh.

I purchased a domain name and got someone to host it. I want to improve on the site I have now for my business. I'm putzing around with some ideas. Somehow I want to make it dynamic and worth coming back on a continious basis. Not sure how I'll do that right now and still maintain some professional attitude. Still...I wanna do something different.

Did I say yet that I'm busy and I should be doing something more productive than pecking away at my blog? I should be. I think I'm going to write some. I didn't get to it last night. Tonight I should. Tomorrow I shall be busy programming and such.

-6267-
me

No comments: