Monday, February 23, 2004

Wow. I got some writing done last night. That is what I'm supposed to do, right? I took a hot bath, read my Snoopy book and an idea struck me. The nice thing about it was I ended before I got into the meat of the idea so I can start writing without thinking too much tonight. I'm exercising my writing brain. I think it got winded last night. I don't want to pull anything or I might be out another 2-3 weeks. I might lose my starting job. Heh.

On a side note, my writing time might be a bit limited for the next couple of weeks. I have to do a huge proposal for a company I used to work for when I was at MG. They made a list of about 50 items they want fixed or their software to be able to do. I think I'm bidding against other companies, but I think I have the inside track position since I've worked on the project before. The proposal has to be in by March 12th.

"Don't quit your day job."

I wish I could find more blogs of writers I enjoy reading. I combed through the one I found last week and it is funny how she describes how she is wringing out what characters do and argue about.

-5143-

No comments: