Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Broken Music is a great auto-biography of Sting. It isn't so much about the music, but rather what he went through to make it big. It is a good read. I think he'd make an excellent novelist, he uses metaphores and other writing skills you find in good writers.

My computer went *blank* last night. I'm under the crunch for work and I lost a lot of work when it froze. Then I tried to reboot it. Sometimes it would come on and then reboot for no reason. I had a heat issue. I went to the computer store and bought a new fan. So far it has ran stable except for one time, but I was burning a DVD at the time so I was stress testing it a little. But everything seems to be fine, but realize I'm not trying to overclock it.

So what I'm trying to say is that I haven't had a chance to do much writing at all. *sigh* That bums me out. I haven't been able to practice the guitar as much either. I spent most of the day on the phone so even when I did get my 'puter up I wasn't able to work. Guess it is going to be a long night tonight.

-4241-

me

No comments: