Sunday, September 28, 2003

I'm ready to leave I think. Now it is a matter of the right time and where I wish to go. The Southeast part of the US has appealed to me this past year. It is warm, sunny and yet it offers enough percepatation that it won't be like Arizona. Now it is the matter of having the confidence to make the step forward. Although I don't have much here, it is comfortable, but I know if I stay here in Wisconsin, dwelling in all the past I won't run to my future. Having my own Software Consulting business is nice, but I can do that anywhere as soon as I hook up with a couple of clients who are on the bubble right now, one of them would be quite a large contract and I do have Kraft still.

But still I must keep the desire to write something unique and cool that I can feel great about. Right now everything I've started seems like something someone else has done before. I know everything has been written about before, but I want to do something off the beaten path. I'm sure I can find it if I just let my mind go. I used to do it before. I think it will be something where I take all the elements of my creative mind and swirl them together into something not strange, but cosmic to myself. So that when I'm done writing I know I'm onto something good. I've done it before, heck I used to do that with Michelle over the phone/chat. It is a matter of opening my vein and letting the blood go without stopping to wonder how big of a mess it might make and then dabble the excess off at a later time.

Dreams....



I will be here soon....soon and find someone who will appriciate what little talent I have to offer!

me

No comments: