Monday, September 22, 2003

"Ever dance with the devil in pale of the moon light?" - Joker

Nothing but empty thoughts whenever I try to write. I wrote a poem, but I was unimpressed by it. I figured if I do any writing at all I could be stimulated into some meaningful action. It is a ncie theory I hope I can put it into practice. Little by little and inch by inch I need to get myself turned around here. I'm done feeling sorry for myself and my situations. It is time to stop playing games and get on with what *I* want to do.

So I'll just need to pull out that list from time to time and remind myself what it is *I* wish to accomplish and start working on it each day.

Should I write some love story? Fantasy? Real-time Fiction? Should I return to old ideas or process new ones in hope it will carry me through to the end? SOmetimes I feel like I'm trying to climb a mountain using 8lb test fishing line.

Oh well, today will be better than yesterday, right?

me

No comments: