Thursday, September 25, 2003

Hi

I've started a couple of new stories, but nothing to write home about. One I think I'll end up tossing, but I got a few hundred words down which helped. The other I started yesterday and I think it has potential, but I need to come up with some better plot drivers than what I'm thinking. Right now there is nothing extroidanary about it, but I'll let my subsconscious work on it and see how it goes.

Blogging has become such a big deal it seems, how its supposed to be done and all that. I think I should change my blog. I'm not liking the orange.

I found a bunch of music cd's I made a few years ago. Brings back a ton of memories, but sometimes its neat finding old treasures that you think a lot about, but have mentally misplaced.

I just tried but it wasn't as exciting as I thought it would be.

me

No comments: