Monday, December 02, 2002

Thank goodness the weekend is over! I'm thinking the holidays this year are not going to be as cheery as one would hope for me, but that is a topic for another short-sided whining blog. This my firneds is where I'm supposed to whine or shout about my writing. Nothing new this weekend developed on this front, except for a one page short story I started. Quite strange in nature, but I didn't have the time to develop it any further than what I wrote. Funny thing is when I'm writing the subject/plot/characters seem interesting, but when I look back on it I am less than thrilled about the outcome. I need to turn that part of my brain off.

I wrote this strange thing about death. When people die their memories are saved onto film, but not everyone's memories are captured and they have to be reprocessed. Heh. Strange it was! Maybe I'll finish it for the fun of it just to see where my imagination would take it. I'm supposed to be working right now. I have to get this software fixed and back to the customer by next week and the projected time says we are going to be late. I'd rather be on the beach someplace, laptop plopped open and the only sound are the waves crashing in a nice melodic rhythm to help me focus on my next novel. See told you I have a great imagination!

me

No comments: