Monday, December 16, 2002

2000 words into the story and I'm not sure what I have. This is where I need to drive through past the wall and write the stupid thing and then let everyone else tell me how good/bad it is. In fact I'm not so sure I can trust the internal editor sitting inside my head, because I'm not sure if he (he smokes these god-awful cigars) has the best interest for me or not. Nothing is ever good enough for him. Gee almost sounds like my dad.

I pulled up some other stories I thought were pretty good and tried to work on them, but nothing seemed to click. I realized how many incomplete things I have on my harddrive. So shut up and finish it and then decide. Okay...okay...Remember blog, everyone tells you how much you over think things. *sigh*

I might have an interview at a place in Orlando, Florida. That will throw a wrench into the monkey. hehe!

me

No comments: