Tuesday, January 03, 2006

It's January 3rd already! Where has this year gone?? Oh yeah that's right I've spent it watching Battlestar Galactica i'm hooked. I think its the best Sci-Fi show in forever. Yes my friends, geeks and nerds, I think it is better than even Star Trek (even the older NG shows).

Season three starts this Friday and I need to buy and watch season two before then. What ever am I going to do? I don't think I have the time and the end of season one almost made me wet my pants from surprise. I hope the writers continue with the clever plot developments and twists. I am pretty interested on how they explain a lot of things that has happened so far. Which of course is why I want to continue to watch it. I hope I'm not fed some bullshit story like the end of War of the Worlds.

Again happy fracking new year!

cya laterz

No comments: