Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I'm sitting in a hotel in the middle of Wausau, WI. The HBO theme song blares in the background as it introduces the movie, "Ray". Its the third week in a row I've been up here. I have XML bouncing on my mind. Those stupid resolutions try to wedge there way into my conscious thought, but I beat them to a pulp becausae I'm too lazy to do anything about them. So I thought I'd open up my blog and blurp some things onto the vast Internet.

I often wonder if I have a ton more readers of this thing than I think. Not like I mind or not, but it wouldn't be cool that some strange idiot in Wisconsin has a large, secret reader base. I'm sure that isn't going to happen, but it is one of many happy thoughts that get me through the day.

Blips of happy thoughts to get through the day. Do you have these things that make your day go by? Like watching a beautiful woman walk by. You may not know her name, but her walk mesermizes your heart and the scent of perfume grasps your imagination by the balls and pulls you upwards. You don't get up, because they have laws about stalking. Its over as soon as it started.

These things get me through the day. And yet I'm left with a pastey taste in my mouth because those things just don't satisfy me. Guess I better go get a piece of chocolate cake.

cya laterz

No comments: