Monday, January 16, 2006

I've had about three different kinds of posts in the past week or so, but they all seemed quite distressed and hokay. Death and hatred and how they related to little ol' me. I'm not going to be surprised if this post becomes a topic on one or both, but I've either resisted or didn't feel I had enough experience to speak about either one.

Take death for example, its not like I've died and I know what it is like so I can comment on it. Rather I've had the strange feelings (espicially at night) when it creeps up on me and I wonder what it will be like when I die. I have no memory of life before I was born (heck before I was 5 or 6), so what is it going to be when I die? There are many theories and beliefs about the afterlife so it is hard to understand which one to believe.

Then there is this whole thing about Hate. What makes a man(or woman) become so filled with raw hatred that they are willing to die for the cause? I guess if you view it in reverse we have young men and women dying for our country as well, but a rational person would realize the difference between the two. What makes a person strap on explosives and walk into a crowded area and denotate themselves to kill and wound as many innocent bystanders as they can? I can think of many other extreme examples like what drives someone to kill their spouse? It amazes me what people will do because they hate someone or something else.

cya laterz

No comments: