Wednesday, October 01, 2003

Last night after I posted here I got this idea to create a secondary blog. It would be a reviewers guide to things that I pass-by (I wonder, should it be pass by, pass-by or passby) in my life. I started writing like crazy and I realized two things. I'm a very opininated man about things I care about, which means I rambled on too long about one subject. And then I began to wonder if what I said really would impact anyone other than myself. So I deleted it after today. I had a dream of writing a column like that in a small local newspaper. You know where you would get joe-blows opinion about Music, Movies and restraunts with a few this pisses me off things. You know like paying six bucks for a movie and seeing two or three commercials before the damn thing even starts. That is a huge pet peeve of mine! Espicially if want popcorn and a soda to go with the flick. You can spend twenty dollars easy if you're not careful. So much for a cheap night out!

On the other side of the writing front. (Would that be the Eastern Front? I used to watch a lot of Hogan's Heroes as I grew up.) Anywho I have come up with two different novel ideas. I was thinking as I wrote each chapter I'd post them on a private blog for those who would be interested. They could give me feedback or just read it for the sake of reading it I suppose. What are the ideas? I can't tell. I've realized that once I start mouthing/writing the snyopsis of a story the breath of it expires before I even have the chance to read it. So it will have to be a surprise for now.

Last night the magic reappeared in my subconscious, I began to dream about the stories. My mind started to work out the possibilities of what could or should happen. It has been ages since this has transpired. Once I realized no one in my life at this time really cares if I write or not (I'm sure some of you hope I do, but sorry I don't see/hear from you on a daily basis to be of much inspiration.). But the desire must come from within me. Much like when I dropped all the weight. I had no one to blame or encourage me but myself and I did it. Goddamn it. Its time once again to take charge of my life and the hell to anyone that stands in my way. But I plotted in those times when the stories begin to enrich themselves and to be honest, it was almost as good as sex. Oooo sex. What is that again?

Heh.

Tis the twirl of the earth and another day has come and gone!
me



No comments: