Monday, November 18, 2002

Time. I only need some time to get my shit together. In this time I will find my vioce in my words. I will write. What I will write about I am unsure of at this point. I sought the gaz message boards again today. I'm scared to post their, but I know it might take my writing to another level. I'm not sure which one I should throw to the wolves. On a side note, "Enchantment" was rated #6 in the top ten poems of the week on Deep Water. Funny thing is that poem recieved very few comments while I thought some of the others I wrote would fare better. Guess you never know what is in the mind of the reader until the rubber hits the road. Maybe I should stick that one up on the Gaz. Shrug.

I tried to write a story last night or even start. After a few failed attempts (I did download some mp3s. Heh) I wrote another poem. I'm not sure how I feel about this because in a sense I am writing, but it isn't the output I want. Maybe something inside of me needs to come out and right now poetry is my release. I should go now for a bit.

me

No comments: