Thursday, November 21, 2002

Can you believe it is already Nov 21? I think I'm going to wake up dead one morning (a paradox within itself..waking up dead) and wonder where all the time went. That simple thought keep me motivated to write even though I haven't produced much over the last few years. The fear of sitting on the porch, in my rocker screaming at all the youngin's to stay off my grass and wonder what happened to my life! What did I do? Sit around watching TV and playing video games? Hrm that is a good feeling now isn't it?

I really don't watch much TV. The writing is bland and talk about the use of cliches! Half the jokes are based on cliches let alone the cliched format of the sit-com/doctor/law and order format. At least some of these shows have realized to make the shows the same name with different actors. Now I won't say I never watch TV, because there are a few I do watch. Hidden hills on NBC after Frazier is good, always has some interesting topics to speak about, but even then it is cast in the same die as the other family sit-coms.

Movies aren't much better. We went and saw the new Steven Segal movie and I was unimpressed with it. Now LOTR 2 is coming and as I've said before I'm drooling for that one. Not sure about the Star Trek movie, I think they have done all they can with that series, before during and after the original time line. And I'll see 007 if nothing else to gawk at Hallie Berry in a swimming suit. Woo Hoo I'm such a guy!

me

No comments: