Thursday, March 29, 2007

Birthday

Its her birthday. So I cooked up something fun and good for her.
She has no idea what to expect. I've written a couple of notes for her to read, but all they do is hint at how much fun she will have. Nothing. No one knows what is going on.

When she wakes up she will get ready for the day. On the table she will find an envelope. Her best friend will guide her through the day (with video camera). When she opens the letter she will find a note telling her where she is supposed to go. When she gets there, she will enjoy the 'package' and at its end, she will receive another colored envelope telling her where she should proceed to next.

1. Full Body Massage
2. Manicure and Pedicure
3. Red Lobster (she will share an appetizer with her friend).
4. Mall - At the service desk she will receive another card telling her to get something naughty and nice along with a gift card.
5. Ice Cream Parlor within mall (after 1.5 hours or so)
6. New Trek Bike (her big gift no hints)
7. Home to put on "Nice" clothes
8. Meets me at the spot where we had our first kiss.

The rest of the evening includes us going to the restaurant where we had our first date. Then we will retire to a suite at a hotel with a whirlpool. I will of course will decorate the room before hand with lots of birthday/romantic gestures. I hope she got something naughty!

I hope I can pull this off. I hope she has fun.

cya laterz

No comments: