Monday, April 02, 2007

Aftermath

Friday arrived and I was sweating. I still had work to do. I cashed a check and went to the Nail place to give them a colored envelope for her next clue. Then it was off to Red Lobster, the mall and to the men's department at JC Penny's. I figured I was pretty safe there in case she made a detour in the schedule.

Then I went and bought her bike. Yes it was a Trek. I still miss working there...a lot. Anyways by the time I caught up with her that evening she was a nervous wreck. It seems that the Nail place took two hours to do her hands and feet. It threw the schedule in a hectic spin. They pulled it out and we arrived in the parking lot where we had first kissed.

Dinner was excellent, we went to a Greek restaurant and then off to a wonderful hotel where I spent an hour decorating. She surprised me by wearing a silky nightgown underneath her dress. We had an excellent night and then when we woke up we continued to make love.

It was one of the most satisfying love-making sessions I've ever had with her. She is apprehensive about sex, like most women she's had some bad experiences and it has taught her to close me out at times. Saturday morning she started to pull that, don't do that. Please....Just go inside me. But I didn't let it happen. I placed a bit of warming lotion on her, breathed soft and it was like magic. Her legs parted as my tongue tasted the tip of her clit. Soon after she reached down and spread her lips for me so I could get better access. When she participates, sex with her is so awesome.

The day continued. We met her friends for lunch, went to the book store and then watched, "Blades of Glory." Heh. She isn't into that humor to much, but she had to admit there were some really funny scenes. Will Ferrel has come into his own as a leading man. It used to be when he'd be in a movie he'd be way over the top.

I've been wanting a iPod/MP3 player for a long time. I broke down and bought this.

I think I have over 4 gigs of music on it. I spent last night ripping CD's and copying MP3s onto it. My biggest problem is how I want to organize them as playlists. I'm sure I'll figure it out. Heh. Or maybe I'll just have one big play list that will never run out. Guess I'll have to buy more cds!!!

I have more things, but I'll wait. Need to run to the store.

cya
laterz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh how the jealousy rises up from the depths of my being...and along with it, the urge to scream,
"ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE???"
She's a lucky girl, this one. How I would love to find a guy who is just as into me as you seem to be her. And how happy I am that you have found her....
Kit