Monday, April 09, 2007

Idea

In the next couple of days (depending on work), I'm going to write a short story and post it here. It won't revolve around sexual content. To be honest I'm not sure what it is about, I want to write something more than proposals and half-thought out journal entries.

I have a start to it so some of it is reality and not just talk. If you are interested, please keep an eye on the blog and I'll post as soon as I can.

In other news...

Tommy is back from the Army and in town. He looks quite fit and in control of himself. Although he has been militarized. He has a couple of tattoos on each of his arms. Nothing spectacular, but he likes them and they will cover with a short sleeve shirt so when he gets out he can get a job without scaring anyone. Heh.

He gets deployed in Fort Polk, LA at the end of his leave. He seems to be enjoying his time off without someone telling him what he is supposed to be doing every minute of the day.

Otherwise life is going on pretty good. I'm trying to spend as much time as I can with him, because there is a real possibility he will get sent to the Middle East soon. I think we might try to see Grind House tomorrow night. Not sure yet.

Cya laterz

No comments: