Wednesday, February 05, 2003

Comments were broken! ACK! I think i have them fixed. I really should take the time and redesign this thing so it looks snazzy, but I've got too many projects on the fire at the moment to concern myself with it so you'll have to deal with the orange.

Over 8k on the story. I dove into my idea like a female wrestler in jello. I hope it doesn't become lame. The mistress has gotten her fill the last few nights, albeit a little less than normal. I'm not sure about tonight, I'm already tired and I have errands to run then basketball. Won't get home until 10:30 I fear. But I will do what I can. I'd like to up my time between reading and writing to four hours a day, but that is tough.

Tommy gets to start on Friday in a home JV game! Last night after his team was spanked by the home town rivals, the coach told him in front of everyone he will get to start. We're not sure why, but I told him that this something he can take advantage of if he wants to play more. I think he wants to hear his name over the loud speaker when he runs out onto the gym floor as a starter. I think this has been a great experience for him. And I hope his grades have improved as his attitude seems to have done.

Well I need to boggie out.

me

No comments: