Friday, May 05, 2006

My Creative Vision 20/200

Something inside of me wants to burst out and no I haven't been impregnanted by an Alien! I've pretty much OD'd on Oblivion for the past couple of weeks, World of Warcraft has lost its thrill and now I'm staring at my PC and 360 wondering what to do now.

Have you seen the Lynchland video podcasts? That guys has an active imagination! I find him not only amusing, but makes me want to be ambitious and do something unique. Right now I'm watching episode 7. He is doing a thing about the three pigs. The wolf is halarious! Oh the Foo Fighter's lead singer...

Well check his Videocast out! I suggest watching the episode one first to get the 'feel' for it. It won't be for everyone.

But still my creative side gently weeps....

cya laterz

No comments: