Thursday, May 11, 2006

Cheetos

I've finished my lunch and I'm wiping the remenants of Cheetos off the ends of my fingers. I'm reminded about the old joke about masterbation and Cheetos and having a orange penis. That got me to thinking, there are many flavored gels on the market to enhance the oral experience. : Cherry, Strawberry and etc. If your lover really enjoyed the taste of Cheetos wouldn't that be a nice little surprise for her?

Of course if start looking at this logically it doesn't make sense. I mean you'd have to consider time , amount and other types of factors to make it worthwhile for both.

Think about it though....

You get underdressed and before her is an orange member staring at her. "Look honey! It now comes in flavors." Cheese, BBQ, Sour Cream and Onion...okay so maybe not Sour Cream and Onion.

Or maybe I should keep these thoughts to myself?

cya laterz

No comments: