Thursday, May 25, 2006

A hot night...

Clinging to your slim body, you decided to wear my favorite t-shirt, its nice and tight and ends at your belly button. The summer's humid air presses against your breasts outlining your perky nipples. You've also selected a pair of bikini silk panties which leaves little to the imagination as they are tight against your pussy showing a hint of your lips that I can't wait to run my finger slowly across.

The whirl of a fan blows a cool mist of air across you as you lay on the bed. A faint hint of lavender tickles your nose as you settle back into the pillow waiting for me to enter the room.

When the light clicks off, my silhouette appears at the end of the bed casting me in a mysterious dark glow. The moonlight casts a frame around your body and you hear a sigh of pleasure escape from me. I hover over you, but I don't touch you, yet the heat of my body so close drives you mad. You open your mouth to speak, but I press my index finger against your lips. Then I place a fuzzy blindfold over your eyes.

Your whimper makes me smile. You hear me stifle a note of mischief and then only the whirl of the fan is audible. In the darkest of night you lay waiting. Listening for anything that might give you a clue of what I am up to, but not even the sound of my breath is heard. It seems that you are all alone.

A cool sensation brushes against your thigh. A shiver runs through your body. The chill crawls up your leg, past your waist and trims the edge of your panties until it does a small slow circle around your navel. The cold and watery trek of the ice cube makes you wet. You scream both in shock and pleasure. Without warning it stops, but in a moment, you feel the gentle cool splash of the ice dripping on the tips of your right nipple through your shirt.

What more can you stand...



Heh...leave me alone for a bit and see what happens!

cya laters

No comments: