Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Master-plan

Do you masterbate? Yes, I do. It isn't a hobby or something I wake up in the morning looking forward to doing. But sometimes there isn't much I can do about my sexual drive. I don't want to get personal (heh like I haven't already), but masterbation to me is like eatting cotton candy. Sure its quite sweet, but the high is quick and the thrill is over way too soon and all you have is a sticky mess you have to clean up yourself.

However, what else do you do to release the sexual frustration built up? The desire to have someone so close is insatiable. An evil thought passes your mind when a sexy woman bends at the waist. Your eyes rivet to her ass. Tight slacks snug against a round butt. You want to run your hands over the fabric and pull her close to feel how hard you've become by watching her. The fantasy doesn't stop there and every woman passing by becomes a new dream sequence and I paused a moment and wonder how she would be in bed.

Which then leads me to believe that I am a dog. Men are dogs. They will screw any bitch in or out of heat. But in reality it is more the thrill of what is wanted rather than forcing myself into the situation. For example, I followed a thirty something woman in the mall on Monday. She was about five feet five, nice and fit and wore a smart business suit that looked really nice on her. Her hair was cropped at the neck, but it was one of those straight, short with a bit of a wave to give a hint of sexuality to it all. Her boots clicked on the mall floor as she carried her bags towards the exit. Before I even noticed what she carried I was intrigued. But even more so when I noticed the Victoria Secret bag and I knew someone was a damn lucky man.

But I took it that extra step and wondered how she acted in and out of the bedroom. A deadly combination of smart and put together on the outside, but a spice of danger that allowed her to be completely open to her lover. So open she bought a cute outfit for a night of passionate sex. Then my fantasy ran wild and I imagined what it would be like with someone so giving. Willing to give themselves to the experience. When the cold blast of air hit me, I reverted back to reality and I knew I was back to reality.

Now you are wondering if I pictured her when I masterbated. Of course I did. Isn't that what masterbating and fantasies are all about? I suppose if my situation were a bit different I wouldn't have to waste my energy on something made up. And that is what makes the act of masterbation more of a frustration than it solves. I'm left to clean up the mess without the complete satisfaction of feeling....spent.

cya laterz

No comments: