Monday, March 10, 2008

Nocturnal Delights (a quick musing)

If she hadn’t come into the room I wouldn’t still be thinking about her while I’m trying to sleep. All of this tossing and turning is driving me nuts. I’ve tried to think about work, cars and even hummed a few lines of my favorite songs, but she appears around every corner of my mind.

My body reacts as if she was right next to me. My breathing slows as I feel her long dark hair brush against my shoulder as she turns her back to me and leans back so I can feel the curve of her body against my chest and stomach. I close my eyes and inhale. A mix of sweet perfume and a hint of vanilla wanders up into my nose. The scent is beyond intoxicating. I realize then I’m stroking myself.

I can’t stop. It’s the third time tonight I’ve repeated this performance. Each time she appeared next to me the fantasy is different. The sex I perceive that we have is all about pleasuring her. Don’t get me wrong I’m beyond turned on, both in and out of the fantasy I’m having. I’ve already had to get up and clean my hands twice and it looks like it will be a third time as well.

I tried to tell myself she isn’t as perfect as I’m making her out to be, but her voice still sings in my ears. You might scoff at the idea that we didn’t get past more than the usual pleasant greetings, but it was the joy in her voice that had me at the top of my toes.

The party was typical. Music played louder than anyone could really talk over. A cheap keg that kept most of the guys happy, but really nothing for me to drink unless I went and got my own. The house warming was full of many people I didn’t know so I hung around the three or four I did know. We sat around the dining room table slinging stories about the people who hadn’t or wouldn’t show up. I don’t remember the time, but she came with a small group. I didn’t know any of them, but Greg our fearless host and welcomed to his home. They offered him some small token of a house warming gift and either shook his hand or he gave the women a quick hug in friendship. That was when I saw her for the first time and the rest of the evening was a blur.

The funny thing is that I don’t even remember her name. We were introduced, but I was lost in her dark eyes. She held out her hand and I’m sure I grasped it like a cold wet towel. She slipped three manicured fingers in between my thumb and forefinger and we gave each other the quick shake. It took everything in me not to grab her and kiss her right there, but I remained cool and said something witty. I’m not sure what I said exactly, but she politely laughed and turned to the next person Greg introduced her to.

They walked out of the dining room and into the kitchen and I began to follow them. I tried to be covert. But by the end of the night, I think she realized I was hanging around her. Now that I think about it, she probably thought I was stalking her.

She wore a black strapless dress that stopped just above her knees. I’m a sucker for soft, long legs and hers begged to be stroked. Her breasts kept the dress from falling down, but they didn’t distract from the rest of her luscious body. In fact, her body curved like a sleepy river, not too fast and not too slow. Nothing seemed out of place and in fact, she did a great job of putting herself together that when she walked it all moved in concert.

I realize I stopped rubbing myself. I hadn’t finished the job, but the evenings encounter was savored like a fine wine. The ambiance of her presence even distracts myself from pleasuring myself while she is in my presence. But then again with her naked backside titillating my hardness it doesn’t take long to get going again. Especially when I don’t expect her to reach around and grasp me to slide me between her legs and let me feel how wet she is again. I don’t know how I can contain myself again. You’ll have to excuse me, this beautiful woman wants me again and I don’t want to miss the experience. I guess I’ll have to get up a third time tonight to clean myself up.

No comments: