Thursday, August 30, 2007

The End of Summer

I've been doing some thinking lately. Hey! I saw that collective eye roll. I know that I over analyze my life, but who else's life should I think about? I do think about my kids and other people, but when you have the quiet moments in life and you wonder, what the hell am I doing? It is all about you, baby.

I've been in those type of moods lately. I listened to a radio show about creating goals for your life. You know the kind of thing that makes you list out what you would like to accomplish before you die. I started my list and I hope by the end of the weekend I have compiled a significant list of the things I either want to do, be or get before I become too old or die to realize them. Studies have shown (sorry no link and too lazy to find) that creating goal lists do help you focus on what you want to do. Some people think they are full of shit. I think it is good to have your eye on the prize and realize what you are trying to attain. By attaining that 'goal' I would think your life would become more fulfilling.

This summer has been pretty boring. I usually spend summers doing many things. This summer I've either been short on cash or short on time. This weekend is going to be a simple summary of this summer. I'm going to the ren-faire on Saturday, but I have to be back in town that night. I'm also not really going to have the money nor the time to do what I would really want. Which again has summed up my summer.

Yes I do read and appreciate all the comments. It makes me feel good a few people out there read my drivel from time to time.

cya laterz
moi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

any drivel is good drivel. it is my way of keeping in touch...from afar?