Monday, March 13, 2006

Screwed Up

Well I didn't make it today. Sigh. I feel like a failure on days like these. When I miss simple goals it frustrates me. I do know that I have to try and meet them tomorrow. Write, play guitar and continue to succeed with my business. Usually work comes first, but then I don't even get the chance to do the other two. I'm either running errands or figuring out what else I'm responsable for that I forgot to do. I'm last on the list of important things.

Thursday night I was supposed to go to a writer's group. Not sure what that will accomplish, but I figured it might 'inspire' me to do something. Guess what, I can't. I guess there is always tomorrow(next month). The past few months that the way things have seemed to go. *whine*

The other thing running through my veins is playing my guitar. I haven't been able to put much time into it since Christmas, but it is really starting to bug me that I'm not playing enough to get good (decent) at it. Tomorrow I'm going to play come hell or high water. And no I'm not going on a tangent on where water rises before hell comes.

I have been doing some work writing as we are getting some blogs going, but I had scatter brain while I wrote the first draft so I'm going to start over.

cya laterz

No comments: