Thursday, February 14, 2008

V-day

So it's that day. The dreaded day that never seems to work out for me. No matter what I do or how romantic I am I seem to fall flat on my face. Sometimes I'm chasing the wrong woman and no matter what I do, it isn't enough. Or it could be possibly I'm with someone, but I always expect more than I get. That is probably my fault not hers.

I've thought more about writing something serious again. However, work is so overwhelming I don't have time to sleep let alone anything else. I hope this is all worth it. I won't bore you with the details, because its just more work on top of other work. The problem is by the time I come home I don't want to do anything creative. I'm beyond spent. I don't think I've worked less than 60 hours a week since September. Okay, maybe the two weeks around Christmas and New Years were a bit less. Still I've been on a killer pace every other week.

How have your V-day's been? Are you ready to run off to Key West with me yet? Not that I'd get much interest, but it is a usual thought in the back of my mine. Espcially this winter. It has sucked!!!

Speaking of running away...I wonder what type of woman I would want to escape with. A woman with a bit of age around the corners who can't get enough of sex. Or a 20 something young woman who can't stop, full of energy and of course can't get enough sex. I sense a theme here. Maybe its that last condition, despite age or much anything else. I've always thought that if I did something like that. I'd get cursed with a ding-bat that can't think of anything but herself. A strange curse, a beautiful woman who intelliectually could give a box of rocks a run for the money.

Did I say I'm tired of winter yet???

Well time for this drive by post to sputter by...

cya
laterz

2 comments:

ashley said...

We've had something like 55 inches of snow so far in Rockford so far this winter....and we're getting another big storm tomorrow. :( It is like a ice box here. Florida is calling me home allllll the time.

You should make time for a vacation and get away?? To Florida :)

ashley said...

lol so far in rockford so far in winter. yeah....i was out a little late last night and just woke up. :P