Saturday, January 05, 2008

Happy B-Lated XMAS/NEW YEAR

Here I am once again. I've skipped past Christmas and breezed through New Year without updating my blog. I'm such a bad boy! Oh yes you should spank me!! Er...I'm getting a HEAD of myself. Yet again I'm bad (eg).


Christmas was nice. PS3 with Rock Band, although I wish I would have gotten the 360 version of it so I could use the Guitar Hero guitars with it. Sony has the patch, but they can't release it. Once they do I'll get one I suspect. I have lots of fun drumming. I've actually gotten further with the guitar, but the drums are a nicer challenge. In reality I got the PS3 more for the Blu-Ray player than anything else, but since you can play games on it as well. I said, what the fuck. Right?



I haven't had much of a chance to do much of anything since work has been increasing over the past few months. When I needed work last year I couldn't find it and now I can't stop it from coming in. I guess that is good (extra money is always nice I suppose).

I'm still sex crazed and lack the ability to quench my dangerous desires, but that will continue to happen until the day I die. I'm sometimes scared I'll do something moderately dangerous and get myself in some trouble, but hey isn't that what life is about (living on the edge?). However now that I'm *gasp* older I doubt I'll ever go through with some of my dangerous (albeit evil/sensuous) thoughts. I think if I get rich in the next 5 years of so, I'm going to find me a wild 20 year old that will need to keep up with me. Heh. I'd end up finding one that is as dumb as a box of rocks and be bored anyways.

Well I need to get my asp.net stuff figured out yet today. Maybe some day soon I'll actually write something worthwhile again. Yeah right.

cya laterz

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well...Now I'm almost 24, horny as can be...and definitely not as dumb as a box of rocks. That isn't ALL of us. Surprisingly....I've only found one guy who could keep up with me, and he was your age. And now I'm back to searching again, while I try to keep myself satisfied. :P

Anonymous said...

oh...and happy late xmas/new year to you too.

Anonymous said...

I'm 46 and STILL dumb as a box of rocks.....maybe that's why I'm still looking huh.